Please provide your phone number when contacting us, in case our email reply gets lost in junk mail!
There are literally endless ways to contribute to the GIVE shirt movement as a Volunteer/Intern whenever and wherever you choose. Additionally, there is always plenty to do at the movement’s headquarters. We can also use more help at Events listed on this website.
This international grassroots 501(c)(3) non-profit organization is entirely run by volunteers, so your participation is needed to keep it going, and especially to allow it to grow. How are you willing to help us make this world a more giving, and thus happier, healthier, and better place? Please let us know! Thank you.
TheGIVEshirt.com, founded in 2007, is an entirely non-profit movement increasing the global consciousness of giving, and donating ALL PROCEEDS to other charities. The concept is simple: by wearing shirts printed with the word “give” people think more about giving, and become happier and healthier by giving more.
We seek General Volunteers (about 5 or more hours per month). We also have various Internships (about 5-20 hours per week) in the areas outlined below.
If you’re not able to contribute at least 5 hours a month, contact us anyway! There are many things that you can do on your own whenever and from wherever you choose. Some examples are listed below, and you can do some of these things RIGHT NOW in merely minutes! Everything you do is immensely appreciated. Due to the ripple effect, even our smallest actions have potentially limitless effects…
~ Request friendship of Founder/Operator Thomas Budde. facebook.com/
– Post and tweet about the GIVE shirt movement on your Facebook page and twitter. Tag “the GIVE shirt” and “Thomas Budde”. Include links to the GIVE shirt facebook page (facebook.com/theGIVEshirt) and website (theGIVEshirt.com).
– “Like”, “share” by posting on your wall, “comment” on, etc. the postings, comments, photos, etc. about the GIVE shirt that others have posted.
– Blog about the GIVE shirt movement
– Encourage all of your friends to also do these things.
* Increase awareness of the GIVE shirt movement by communicating with personal/professional/etc. networks
* Recruit volunteers, donors, sponsors, partners, etc.
* Inform media, bloggers, non-profits, fundraisers, businesses offering fundraisers, etc. about the GIVE shirt!
* Organize a fundraiser
* Donate items/services for our fundraisers
* Collect donations – monetary or items/services
* Participate in our Annual Worldwide 24-Hour Runathon http://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour-Runathon-to-Raise-Awareness-and-Money-for-Health-and-Giving/170744802939115
*** Even better is when you order (for yourself & others) and wear the GIVE shirt!
Assist at fundraisers and other events where the GIVE shirt is offered
Expand social media presence – facebook posts, invite friends to facebook events, twitter, blog, etc.
Increase awareness of the GIVE shirt movement by communicating with personal/professional/etc. networks
Recruit volunteers, donors, sponsors, partners, etc.
Inform media, bloggers, non-profits, fundraisers, businesses offering fundraisers, etc. about the GIVE shirt!
Coordinate interns and other volunteers
Social media development – facebook, twitter, youtube, flickr, etc.
Advertising strategies to promote the GIVE shirt through other non-profits, and donate to their causes
Facilitate media attention – TV, radio, newspaper, magazines, internet
Implement online marketing strategies, tracking, etc.
Communicate with other non-profits
Maintain and develop current partnerships
Establish new partnerships
Donor relations and management of contacts
Product/apparel research and ordering
Partnership development with companies – clothing, other products, services, etc.
Sponsorship proposal – secure and maintain sponsorships
Create brochures, posters, newsletters, and direct mail materials
Create quarterly electronic newsletter
Seek, create, and organize fundraisers and other events at which to offer the GIVE shirt
Establish partnerships with organizations offering fundraising opportunities
Thomas Budde, Ph.D. – Founder/Operator